Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My position

The American Presidential Election is full of uncertainty, but in my opinion, I support the Democrat Party. I don't want the next president to be a Repulican. There are couple of reasons.
First, I did the research for the different features of each of the candidates on Internet. The links is shown below:http://news.sohu.com/s2008/2008meiguodaxuan/
For America, the Democrats have more advantages than Republicans. Also, the Democrats are good for the middle class. In the USA, the number of Democrats should be more than the number of Republicans. Based on their positions, the Democratic candidates want to decrease the tax rate. This will increase supply, then increase the output to other countries. I think it is important for economic development.Also, the Democratic candidates said they would let Americans enjoy the Medical Insurance System. Good health insurance makes Americans feel safe.
For the whole world, the Democrats disagree with the war, based on the position which is shown on their website. they generally resist the war with Iraq. Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama have been planning to recall the army from Iraq. It is good for the peace of the whole world, and also it is good for America, because more and more countries will support the USA.

There are still two more reasons, I'll talk about them next time, thank for viewing my blog.

No comments: